Kenneth Young Center (KYC) offers a wide range of exciting employment opportunities. All of our positions contribute directly to our mission of providing behavioral health and older adult support services to help people feel good, do better, and find solutions. Please note that KYC accepts internship applications through partnerships with several graduate programs (please consult university resources to determine eligibility). Internship applications may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At KYC, we take pride in our organizational culture and cultivating a positive workplace environment. We have implemented several strategies to promote teambuilding and a positive approach to the important work that we do. These principals guide our entire organization from our Executive Leadership Team and Board of Trustees to all of our program areas. We have adopted the Lencioni Teambuilding Model that provides actionable steps to maximizing team results through building trust, engaging in healthy conflict, committing to decisions made, and team members holding each other accountable.
We also provide training in the FISH! Philosophy, which provides guidance in how to achieve a positive, supportive, and fun workplace environment. The FISH! Philosophy centers around four tenants: Play, Make Their Day, Be Present, and Choose Your Attitude. The FISH! Philosophy defines who we are and who we want to be as we go about achieving high functional teams using the Lencioni Model.
Our employees enjoy:
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Specialized rewards and recognition programs
- Training and skill development opportunities
- Challenging and diverse work assignments
- Personal development and career experience
- Competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and generous paid time off
Benefits and Time Off Summary
Kenneth Young Center offers a robust benefit package that is highly competitive to the market. KYC offers all full-time employees the following:
- 403(b) plan with organizational matching*
- Health (UnitedHealthcare), Dental (BCBS), and Vision Insurance (VSP)
- Flexible Spending Account (with up to $500 annual rollover allowed)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability (Dearborn National)
- Life Insurance and option for additional voluntary coverage for self, spouse, or dependents
To further promote an active and healthy work/life balance, KYC also offers a generous amount of paid time off and staff holidays.
- 8 Paid Organization-Wide Holidays
- 3 Personal Holidays
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (With increases based on seniority)
*Subject to plan terms and eligibility.